Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hey - Remember Me?


Well, I had vacation time last week and used it to nurse a cold (thanks Max) and to stitch! But before I show photos of my progress on Frances Burwell, I was thinking that I would show pictures of an upper portion of the sampler, because I think that it is just gorgeous! I'm fairly close to finishing the entire sampler, so probably won't post a picture until it's done.

I've been catching up on reading everyone's blogs, but haven't commented yet. I will soon! In our small office at work, there isn't enough staff to help out when someone is absent, so I came back to 15 dictaphone tapes, 2 new files with initial documents to draft and a huge file to be copied. Of course, my boss has also been busy since I've been back, so it doesn't seem like I've made a dent. I hope to catch up by Friday when he is out of the office. I was getting used to having time to read everyone's entries from work!

And some rock-my-world news, Max said I love you for the first time on Saturday. My boy!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sampler looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see a pic of it completly finished.

8:28 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

The sampler looks great!

That first I love You is so special! Congrats! I will never foget the first I love you from both my kids!

8:41 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Oh, the first "I love you"... just melts the heart!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Isn't it wonderful to hear "I love you" from your son! I don't ever get tired of hearing it!

Your sampler is gorgeous! I love the colors!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Rachel V said...

Beautemous! Hope your cold goes all away and good luck catching up at work. How sweet that your baby said "I love you!"

9:12 AM  
Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

Gorgeous sampler. I have just the place for it. ;)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Can't wait to see the whole sampler - it looks amazing. How beautiful!!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Looks like a lovely sampler - I can't wait to see more photos.

9:34 PM  
Blogger catandturtle said...

OMG, the stitching is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the whole thing. Just beautiful. Ann.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

My first visit to your blog - and I am in love with the sampler you are working on, its incredible. And your little fella looks very adorable too!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Wow! can't wait to see the rest of this sampler because it it gorgeous! How sweet it is to hear I love you from your child-makes those hard days so worthwile!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Casa Pearl said...

It's such a small world isn't it? I look forward to seeing your finished piece and keep me posted on that class....

6:43 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

What a gorgeous sampler, I'm really looking forward to seeing it finish, beautiful colours!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<