Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sunflower House Framed!


Sunflower House is back from the framer and I love it! It came out even better than I thought it would. I think my Aunt is really going to like this gift.

Thank you for all of the lovely comments about my basket/bowl. The beading is coming along nicely and I will post a picture as soon as it is done.

Now I need to get back to stitching on Frances Burwell before Lisa beats me to the finish line!

I have added three new features to my blog:
(1) a photographic wish list (see link in sidebar);
(2) a stash list (see link in my sidebar); and
(3) a filmloop with pictures of my finished pieces (see bottom of blog).
The stash list is a WIP - it will take me a while to figure out what is in my stash! I think this will be really helpful for me to figure out what I have and what I want when I am ready to go shopping.

10 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Oh wow! That framing job really did come out so beautifully! Your aunt will be thrilled!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty piece. I can see why you're so happy with it. Your aunt should love it.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Sunflower House looks great!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

I loved the framed picture - your Aunt is one lucky lady. Wish I was as organised as having a stash and wish list!

Clare

2:12 AM  
Blogger Glenna said...

I can't believe you are giving away the lovely Sunflower House--sad, sad, sad. It's stunning. I like the additions to your blog and checked out the wish list--I particularly like the first two Scarlet Letter samplers. Looking forward to seeing you stitch all those things!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Sunflowers is gorgeous!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Sunflower house turned out fabulous-I don't know how you can give it away! Your Aunt will love it!

11:37 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

That is so pretty! It looks just beautiful framed. What a fantastic job!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

It's lovely - your aunt is very lucky! I wouldn't be giving away something that nice!

7:03 AM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

Your Sunflower House looks excellent framed...I like what you chose and your Aunt will love it!

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<