Sunday, August 06, 2006

Corners of My Home


I don't know who started this or where I first even saw it, but I like the idea. Here is a corner of my home. This is in the sunroom. The pool is to the left and the street is to the right, although you can't see either from this picture. Of course, being a sunroom, it's mostly windows and a good place to stitch and relax.

We had a busy weekend with a trip to Amherst on Saturday for a visit with an old friend of Sam's from high school and college. We thought it was a get together to meet his friend's wife, but it turned out to be a family reunion. Oh well, it was fun anyway.

I'm going to try to finish Sunflower House tonight while everyone else is sleeping. Wish me luck!

Happy stitching!

9 Comments:

Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Lovely sunroom! I like your view!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Glenna said...

What a pretty place to stitch! I'm gathering up my projects and coming on over.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Rachel V said...

Beautiful view of trees! I like your brown toned couch with your blue walls too. Are you working on the Blackbird Designs Sunflower House? I've been stitching on that also.

10:50 AM  
Blogger catandturtle said...

I love your stitching corner, very nice. Your bat story was funny, but I was cringing each time I pictured it looking over the door at your husband. creeepppyyyy. I would have flipped out. :D Ann.

1:21 PM  
Blogger catandturtle said...

Sandy, do you have a wishlist? Ann.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a lovely place to sit and read or stitch! It looks so peaceful.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comments. Your sunroom is very nice. I love Sunflower Sampler by BBD. I looked back on your blog and the stitching is nice.

5:37 PM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

I like 'The Corner of your Room' what a nice idea...mmmm I might do that too! Lovely garden you have :-)

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contractors and Homeowners

Can You Fix this and Can you fix that well

replacement windows washington Advice at http://remodeling11.com/bee.pl?ki=master&remodeling=home . If you are Looking for replacement windows washington Then Here it is

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<