Thursday, October 26, 2006

Gratuitious Cute Kid Picture


Here is Max and his Nana in the hotel pool 2 weekends ago. Aren't they cute? Like two peas in a pod, I tell you. I say he is just like her, but she says he is her grandmother reincarnated. Great.

Doesn't my Mom look awesome for 68 years old? Must be the asian genes.

No stitching to show you today. Not that I haven't been trying! I got about 10 stitches in last night before Max's bedtime (and mine).

Has anyone ever been to Edenton, North Carolina? A friend of mine is interviewing in Norfolk, Virginia and she of course, would like to us to move closer to her if she gets the job. Which is sounding good with a Maine winter looming ahead. Of course, we won't move, but it's nice to fantasize. And when I have time on my hands at work, I like to surf the web because people can't tell if you're really working or not. So this week, I've built up a little fantasy about moving South to Edenton, NC. This is a very picturesque, tiny town on the coast. Looks ideal. Now all I need to do is win the lottery so I can afford the $845,000 house I've set my heart on. When I daydream, I go whole hog!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've never heard of Edenton, but $845K for a house WOW! That is a cute picture.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

They look so sweet together! Your mom is beautiful and your son is going to be heartbreaker :-).

9:17 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

That's the advantage of day-dreaming - you can dream big!!

Your mom looks fabulous! That bodes well for you to age gracefully, too!

Max is cute (as always!)

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<