Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Essy's Friends


Very short post today. I'm hoping to have Frances finished this week so I can show her to you in her complete glory.

Does anyone have this kit that would like to sell it? It is called Cure Tree by M Designs and is part of an automatic from Elegant Stitch.

My cousin is going through treatment for breast cancer and I would like to make this for her for Christmas, but it is all sold out. If anyone has one to sell, please let me know.

Thank you all!

10/16 Thank you everyone - Patti has one for me. I appreciate your good wishes! - Sandy

9 Comments:

Blogger Singular Stitches said...

I wish your cousin the very best.

2:47 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

I am sorry, I wish I could help! I do not have one. I do wish your cousin the best!!!!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

I have some of the others untouched but not this one...but I will check for you if I did get this one and it's not opened :-) All the best to your cousin

5:06 PM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

Sorry, I have checked and June's was my last one this is July's that you want. I'll ask my sister as I think she may still get them, but it will be tomorrow now as it's late here :-) I'll try my best for you!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Have you tried contacting Lois to ask if you could purchase the design (donation to breast cancer)? She's so easy to work with and just might be willing to do this!

2:34 PM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

I'm glad you managed to get sorted out with this...knowing what it's like when you really want something :-))
Enjoy stitching and finishing it!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

The tree is so cute!

2:47 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Yay, so glad you found it!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I like this one very much and i'm glad you got it.
xxxxxxx

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<